||Flavour of the Month Rules
1. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
2. The email address and phone number you provide with your competition entry will be used as your contact in the event of your winning, so please make sure that this is correct. You may enter the competition as many times as you like.
3. By entering the competition, the winner/s agrees to take part in promotional activity and the Rinkha reserves the right to use the names of winners and their photographs in any publicity.
4. Competition entries must be received in-store by the end of each month, with the grand prize draw entries to be received by
September 30th 2009. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
5. Prize winners will be chosen at random, from all qualifying entries, in the first week of each month (for the monthly draw) and in the first week of October (for the grand draw). The decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
6. Monthly prize winners will receive one litre carton of ice cream, to be chosen from the available selection of ice cream. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect and sign for their prize at The Rinkha, Islandmagee. Failure to claim your prize within one month will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternative winner.
7. The grand prize winner will receive one litre carton of ice cream each month for 12 months, to be chosen from the available selection of ice cream. The prize must be signed for, and cannot be carried over into future months. Failure to claim your prize within one month will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternative winner.
8.All prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
9. Employees of the Rinkha, and relatives of the Hawkins’ family, are not eligible to enter the competition.
10. If you are aged under 18, The Rinkha assumes that by entering the competition you have consent from a parent, guardian or trustee.
11. Prizes are awarded at the Rinkha’s discretion - no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
12. In the event of a dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to this competition, the decision of the Rinkha shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
13. By entering the competition you grant the Rinkha the right to use the personal information you provide to send you information about products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please follow the instructions in the email newsletter.
14. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
15. The Rinkha reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, riot, act of God, or any change of applicable law, outside the Rinkha’s control.
16. The Rinkha cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, death or disappointment suffered by any entrant, or as a result of accepting any prize.
17. The competition & rules will be governed by Northern Irish law. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of local courts.